- The New York Disabled Parking Placard features various security measures to prevent counterfeiting and fraudulent use.
- It has a hologram on the front side that can be seen at different angles.
- The placard includes a serial number that can be verified against state records.
- The handicapped has a tamper-evident overlay that shows signs of damage if someone tries to alter it.
- The card has a barcode that can be scanned by authorized personnel to verify its authenticity and the user’s identity.
Printing Material and Technology:
- The card is made of high-quality PVC material, which is durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- The card is printed using advanced printing technology that produces high-quality, accurate images and text.
- The card is valid for a maximum of 5 years, after which it must be renewed.
- The card has a unique identification number that is linked to the user’s information in state records.
What can it be used for?
- The card can be used to park in designated disability parking spaces, which are typically located close to building entrances and other amenities.
How to apply for one disable parking?
- To apply for a New York disable parking card, the user must provide proof of disability and complete an application form, which can be obtained from the state’s DMV office or website.
How to spot a fake disable parking placard?
- Look for the hologram on the front side of the card, which should change colors and images depending on the viewing angle.
- Check the serial number against state records to ensure that it is valid and has not been duplicated or altered.
- Verify the user’s identity and disability status through other forms of identification or documentation.
The Application Time:
- The application process can take up to several weeks to complete, as the DMV may need to verify the user’s information and eligibility for the card.
- Why you wait? Get yours now in 724id!
Types of DP placards:
Permanent parking placard for permanent disabilities. Valid for two years. Expires on June 30 of every odd-numbered year. You are only allowed to have one permanent placard at any given time.
Temporary parking placard for temporary disabilities. Valid for up to 180 days (six months) or until the date noted by your qualifying licensed medical professional on the application (whichever time frame is shorter). Can not be renewed more than six times in a row.
Travel parking placard for California residents who currently have a permanent DP parking placard, DP License Plates, or Disabled Veteran (DV) License Plates. Valid for 30 days from the date the placard is issued by DMV.
Travel parking placards for nonresidents who plan to travel in California and have a permanent disability and/or DV License Plates. Valid for up to 90 days or until the date noted by your licensed medical professional on the application (whichever time frame is shorter).
You may qualify for a DP placard or DP License Plates if you have impaired mobility for any of these reasons:
1、You have lost the use of one or lower extremities, or both hands.
2、You have a diagnosed disease that substantially impairs or interferes with mobility.
3、You are unable to move without the aid of an assistive device.
4、You have specific, documented visual problems, including lower vision or partial-sightedness
We have to disable the Parking Permits in CALIFORNIA and New York for your option.